Marquis Dental has opened back up with a limited number of appointments. Due to the recent recommended “Social Distancing” we have implemented new steps to our patient check in:
- We do ask if you are sick or have any symptoms of being sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- You will now check in from your vehicle. Call and let us know you are here and we will come get you when you are ready to be seated.
- Patient’s temperature will be checked prior to checking in.
- Patient’s will wear a mask and gloves into and out of the office.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office
- If you need to make a payment, we ask that you make the payment over the phone. If you are paying with check or cash, call the office and we will gladly get you take care of.
We are doing our best to take care of our employees and patients. We understand this might add time to your visit, but we appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.
Welcome… to your whole family!
Every member of your family has unique oral health needs and unique dreams and goals for their smile. You need a dental team with experience in smile care for all ages, with a wide variety of services to serve you. Whatever you need, Dr. George Marquis and Dr. Doris Marquis have the gentle touch and the modern technology required to give you a wonderful dental care experience and the beautiful results you desire. From general dentistry to restorative treatment to orthodontics, find the services you need at Marquis Dental Center… and come join our family!
A smile that is truly healthy – and long lasting – must be aligned properly. Not only does a straight, uniform smile look better, it is also better for the long-term health of your gums, jaw and other supportive structures of your mouth. Children, teens and adults – yes adults! – can benefit from modern orthodontics offered right here at Marquis Dental Center!
6 Medical Park Drive, Fulton, MS 38843
Call Us Today: 662-862-7434
1013 W. Jackson St., Tupelo, MS 38804
Call Us Today: 662-823-7900